The little problem I had with this site a while back prompted me to make some MATLAB tools to parse Apache web server log files. They were very useful then, but I never got back to them.
This morning, I took another look at the logs, specifically the 700-or-so queries from the last nine months. My name shows up a lot, as does MATLAB. No surprises yet. There’s a lot of “Mather Sex” !?! The New York Times‘ David Brooks is slightly more popular here, though; I guess a lot of people want to read what he says for free.
Here are some of the other interesting search terms:
- “Are Sikhs Hindu?” — It depends on who you ask.
- Camoflauge and “wedding announcement”
- Exploration of British North America
- Churchill Hotel Ecru — Lots of people want to know about the paint we used on our walls.
- how much airlines spending money on advertising in india???
- names of furniture stores in dehli india
- stereotypes of people in new orleans after huricane katrina
- you dropped the bomb on me
- “while policies of assimilation tried to keep them static” — Uh oh! Somebody got busted plagiarizing! I can’t believe I wrote that line…
- Minnesotan accents
- Nirmala’s wedding with Home Minister
- Pakistani Englad cricket series 2005 pictures
- Top 10 most beatiful faces in bollywood in the last century
- begging and its social impact on the begger
- can doxycycline cause diziness — Mefloquine certainly can! And night paralysis, too.
- crazy train images from india
- funny hindi celebrity answering machine
- how to tie a rajastani turban
- i am having difficulty booking online with deccan airways — Bummer!
- i can’t load my velvet fine art paper in my epson 2200 printer — Total bummer! Hint, use the thick paper lever and load from the back.
- i golfed across mongolia
- jack-up platform helipad scrap
- mather’s image processing system
- pictures of pepsi(oye bubbly with shahrukh khan) — Everyone sing along with the anthropomorphic chapatti: “Oye bubbly! Accha bubbly! Be my lover bubbly!”
- postmodern perspective of Huricane Katrina
- the article about hopitality [sic] in Thailand — You know . . . the one.
- what is the reason for dryness in rajasthan — Hint, it’s a desert.