Well, I finally made it work. After striking out with the PC — more like deciding I didn’t want to stay up all night on vacation searching for Windows software to make the video — I fired up iMovie HD earlier this evening and (eventually) built the video below from 83 still photos from the 19th of June.
You can read all about our awesome Aussie adventure:
- The announcement
- Planning for the trip
- Pre-trip musings
- Northern Territory national parks, part 1 (Litchfield, Kakadu, Nitmiluk, Watarrka)
- Northern Territory national parks, part 2 (Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa)
- Aboriginal Australians – part 1 and part 2
- Far North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef
- A visitor’s guide to Australia — Coming soon!