We’ve been back for a while, and I’m occasionally reminded that I haven’t posted all of the photographs from our trip. Here they are! Ironically, I got sidetracked by the process of selecting and printing photographs, some of them you can see here. Almost all of those photos are in a Flickr collection.
Short on time? View the abridged set of 130+ photographs.
As an overview, here’s a day-by-day view of our trip:
- In Transit – To the Antipodes and Back
- Part One – Sydney
- Part Two – The Top End
- Part Three – The Red Centre
- Part Four – Queensland
Some other experiences:
- Birds of Australia
- Wicked Campervans
- Australia Wants to Kill You
- Eating our Way across Australia
- Indigenous Australian Art
You can also read about our trip.