It was a long winter with more snow than I can ever remember. We had snow on the ground continuously from the day after Christmas through mid-March with an extra four or five inches on April Fools’ Day. Despite the weather, we did a lot . . .
- Lisa and I took a day-trip to New York to see an exhibit on insulin and meet people with diabetes from the online community.
- I visited the MFA several times since the new Art of the Americas wing opened.
- I traveled to San Francisco to attend a couple of conferences.
- We went to the Museum of Russian Icons in Clinton.
- And, of course, there was a lot training for a half-marathon in March and a triathlon in a few weeks.
Here are photographs from our five-month winter adventure.